Today's search focus: 2 positions of MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER ( HOD ) & PR/ MARCOM MANAGER ( HOD) for 2 prominent luxury international hotel groups, positions based in key metro cities in South India-(HYDERABAD /CHENNAI/ BENGALURU)
These positions are open to Indian nationals who are currently designated as PR/Marcom Manager or Assistant PR/Marcom Manager working with prominent luxury Indian & International hotel groups. Preference of incumbents who have done Hotel Management / MBA / Degree or Diploma in PR or Media with around 5-6 years’ experience and must have worked in METRO city. Both positions exclusively open to FEMALE incumbents only.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and brand across all channels
• Set overall marketing and digital direction to help drive F&B, room, meetings and other related revenues.
• Responsible for the writing, editing and publishing of organizational publications and also manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both online and off line
• To develop and organize promotional activities; coordinate with departments concerned; prepare and issue media releases; invite VIPs and media to promotional activities.
• To identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring local sport/cultural/art events that are aligned with the hotel positioning and are sound in delivering a strong ROI
• Coordinate with the organizations advertising agency in planning and implementing promotional activities, advertising campaigns, etc.
• Work with Revenue Department to develop special offers to place on brand website and others to attract multiple market segments
• Tracks the effectiveness of all online initiatives and communicate these results to the hotel management team
• Works with the Sales department to maximize partner relationships in market and develop links and special offers
• Managing the execution of E Commerce related activities with a view to driving increased sales online
• To increase the hotel’s exposure in external communications networks, and build up a good working relationship with the national and local media
• Manages customers responses on websites and compiles reports for management of on-line customer reviews
• Provides hotel management with summary of website analytics, social media and property reporting systems details
• Prepare annual public relations goals and budget, in cooperation with Sales & Marketing department
• Create the marketing budget in line with the company's performance and ensuring the optimum utilization of the available budgets and creating maximum impact.
Skills and Experience
• Possess 5-6 years of experience in midscale/upscale/luxury hotels with at least 2 years in a similar responsibility
• A pre-opening experience will be an added advantage
• Well networked with local press and media will be significant plus
• High energy, fantastic can-do Attitude, self-starter and strong in communication skills
• Good content writing and checking skills
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
• Well-groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the hotel
If interested, please inbox me at email@example.com
These are confidential positions, please do not leave comments on the posting. Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.