Today’s special search focus: Manger – Operations for a prominent, leading airline catering company in India, part of a diversified hospitality conglomerate. Position based in New Delhi.
Position is only open to Indian nationals with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience as Assistant Manager-Operations of a flight catering unit of repute. The incumbent should have the ability to handle 25,000 meals or more.
If interested, please inbox me at email@example.com
Degree/Diploma from Institute of Hotel Management or Graduate with 06 months formal training in Flight Catering Operations.
AGE: Maximum 45 years as on date
· Through knowledge of all operation functions.
· Capable of managing and motivating large complex groups of employees through personal example.
· Basic knowledge of Kitchen, Operations and Kitchen Stewarding operations.
· Knowledge of basic costing, budgeting, planning and control, and of bonded warehouse.
· Knowledge of modern flight catering equipment and concepts.
· Knowledge of Airport Procedures for flight catering purposes.
· Knowledge of basic security aspects including flight catering operations.
This is a confidential position, please do not leave comments on the posting. Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.