Today’s search focus: Director Sales and Marketing –Corporate & MICE (ISO), United Kingdom for a prominent super luxury hotel group. Position based in LONDON handling the portfolio of all hotels globally for the group. If interested, please inbox me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality: British / European nationals with an eligible work permit for UK . Indian nationals with requisite experience can also apply however need to arrange for their own work visa for UK.
The incumbent should have prior experience in in Corporate Travel Management Companies. Incumbents working with Corporate Travel Management Companies for key global corporations or the companies which are the implant agencies for key global corporations such as HSBC, Barclays, Standard Chartered, RBS etc. and / or from airline industry can apply.
· The incumbent should be driven and result oriented.
· Well connected and committed to conceive, develop and implement innovative and effective sales and marketing strategies and actions at maximizing revenues.
· The individual should be hands on and a team leader /player and should be able to develop full annual sales and marketing plans for UK.
· Should understand the dynamics of Corporate Sales and should be able to bring well established relationships to the table.
· Willingness to travel.
· Securing RFP and preferred hotel status with key corporate accounts.
· Compile and present reports on the business travel and MICE market segment for market analysis purposes.
This is a confidential position, please do not leave comments on the posting. Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.