Today’s search focus: Associate Director- Culinary Services (Corporate role) for a prominent super luxury, diversified hospitality group in India managing the F&B portfolio of the group spread across multiple diversified restaurant brands.
Position open to INDIAN nationals who are currently working with prominent luxury Indian & International hotel groups in India/ overseas in the capacity of Executive Chef/ Executive Sous Chef (in large hotels with significant F&B operations). Corporate chefs working with signature restaurant brands in India/internationally acclaimed restaurants chains can also apply.
The incumbent should ideally be less than 48 years and International Experience is a definite advantage.
If interested, please inbox me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall objective :
Complete responsibility for directing training supervising, planning, coordinating, of all areas within the culinary department, ensuring a quality product for guests, development of concepts & menu’s and secure profit margins while maintaining the Corporate image of the Company at all times.
Role and Responsibilities :
- QUALITY STANDARDS
· To ensure consistency and highest quality in the taste, presentation and appropriate food temperature for food served in all kitchens.
· Ensures the quality and cleanliness of all food displays to the minimum standards of the Company
· Ensures maximum creativity in all food displays
- HYGIENE AND FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS
Ensure safe working practices
· Responsible for ensuring smooth and effective communication among the staff
· Ensures that staff are fully aware and complies with the FSMS guidelines
· Monitor Cleanliness
· Liaises and work closely with the Chef Steward in monitoring and ensuring that all cleaning are properly done and according to schedule
· Conducts regular tour of the front and back of the house to check that all equipment are in working order and standards are adhered to
· Monitor Grooming and Appearance Standards of Employees
· Ensures that all kitchen personnel follow the company’s grooming standards
- COST CONTROL
Maintains proper and adequate controls over purchase orders and requisitions
· Monitors on monthly food inventory turnover and slow moving items
· Ensures that purchasing, receiving and all storage are efficiently handled and that the goods purchased conform to the restaurant’s specification
· Reviews food cost analysis on a daily basis to maintain in line with budget and forecast
· Analyses top 20 highest consumable purchased items on a monthly basis
· Conduct monthly market survey
· To monitor and fully implement the portion control
· To check stores and refrigerators and be responsible for the proper storing and recycling of leftovers. To practice “FIFO” system at all times
· Reviews and analyses monthly profit and loss statement
· Regular Meetings
· Preparation of F&B Culinary CAPEX Prepares CAPEX budget to review new equipment requirements for following year to ensure maximum quality output and productivity
· Marketing and Planning
· Controls Staffing Level
This is a confidential position, please do not leave comments on the posting. Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.