Culinary position in focus: EXPATRIATE TEPPANYAKI CHEF for prominent super luxury hotel group in India in a key metro city in INDIA.
This position is open to Japanese, Malaysian, Indonesian & Filipino and other Pan Asian nationals working in stand-alone high end restaurants in Hong Kong, Dubai and other large cities or signature restaurants in luxury Five Star Luxury hotels. This position is on SINGLE status only. Excellent tax free USD salary package and complete expatriate benefits apply.
If interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org This is a confidential posting, please do not leave comments on the post.
Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.
· Highly proficient in Teppanyaki
· Fair spoken English
· Should be excellent in juggling acts to begin the show.
· Should basic hand in Japanese hot and cold preparations
· Team player
· Good Trainer
Communication: Should be able to converse in English
- He/she should be in the age group of early to mid-thirties
- Preferably should travel single
- Secondary school, diploma or above.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Teppanyaki cooking.
- Excellent product knowledge of Teppanyaki cuisine.
- Fluent in English and Japanese is an advantage
- Video presentation is a must to apply for this position.
- To organize, develop, operate and cook with relevant flair at the Teppanyaki table producing delectable food at a pre-determined cost and efficient manner.
- To actively interact with guests seated at the Teppan table and display highly developed flair cooking style.
- Create monthly and seasonal Teppanyaki menus in cooperation with the Restaurant Manager.
- Monitor Teppanyaki consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment following the Hygiene Policy.
- Monitor stockroom storage levels to ensure sufficient supplies.
- Order food stock to meet sales demand remaining within budget.
- Provide feedback to guests’ recommendations and share their ideas with staff and management.
- The individual should be guest and media friendly
- The individual should be hands on and a team leader /player
- Must exhibit capability and maturity to work in a different / diverse cultural environment
- Coaching skills for a team
- Ability to work under pressure and be quick
- Ability to engage journalists and food critics.
- Modern and traditional Teppanyaki
- Teriyaki Flavored food
- Japanese hot cooking –Teppanyaki
- Teppanyaki hygiene skills
- Coaching skills
- Ability to work under pressure and quick
- Ability to engage
journalists and food critics