Today’s search focus- Assistant Manager Marketing for a leading international hotel group in India. Position based in Hyderabad. Preference of FEMALE incumbents for the said position.
Position only open to Indian nationals with minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with leading Indian & International hotel groups.
If interested, please inbox me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The incumbent should have good Marketing skills, be innovative and well versed with latest marketing strategy skills and be a result oriented person.
1. Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
2. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
3. Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with the marketing plans.
4. Preparing online and offline marketing campaigns.
5. Planning, designing and implementing promotional campaigns.
6. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
7. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
8. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
9. Overall responsibility for brand management and hotel identity.
10. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
11. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
12. Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
13. Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
14. Coordinating marketing campaigns with F&B activities.
15. Maintain effective communication to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
This is a confidential position, please do not leave comments on the posting. Photograph used is for illustration purpose only.