Urgent Request for Blood Donation

Request for Blood Donation- Urgent & Important- My 8 year old son is undergoing chemotherapy for cancer at Apollo Hospital in New Delhi https://delhi.apollohospitals.com/

His current platelet count has dropped below 700 currently.

For the same I have an urgent request for blood donors from New Delhi/ Delhi NCR as below-
1.      Donors of any blood group who can donate 1 unit each towards blood transfusion
2.      Donors of O +ve blood group who can donate platelets
I currently require 6 units of blood donation (donors of any blood group) and 2 donors of O +ve blood group who can be available at short notice. Blood donation is required between today and tomorrow (11 & 12 November 2017 before 8 pm).

Kindly reach me directly on my mobile +919810877693 through WhatsApp/ Call/ SMS.
Kindly also add him to your prayers & best wishes.

Comments